Monday, February 13, 2012

Jeremy Lin - an inspring story

Last week NBA belongs to Jeremy Lin!  he just exploded to a star from an unknown underdog, leaded his team 5 wins in a row in a week! What a amazing true cinderella story! I watched his game vs. Lakers last Friday. I was really enjoying the game: he demonstrated his basketball skills and talent: he is smart, he got a high IQ in the basketball. I like his personality: confident, calm and humble. I think these will attribute with his Christian religion, Harvard graduate background and his Chinese descendent. Jeremy's successful story made me realize that Basketball can be played like this: you don't need a very strong, very tall or very fast body, if you have a regular body but you are smart enough and hardworking, you can be a good player as well, like Jeremy Lin! The IQ and skills are more important than the body.

Now I becomes his fan, his story is really inspiring, I learned:
- Always have a big dream. Don't limit your self. You don't have to be genius, you need hard working.
- Craft your skills, practice hard. Jeremy's success is not by accident. I can feel behind scene he must be a hard worker. Since those skills can not be done in a short time.
- Be patient and prepared for the opportunity, you can only seize the chance when you are prepared.

I hope his lin-sanity keeps going!

PS:
 Jeremy Lin's blog
 His facebook page
 Youtube




3 comments:

  1. Jeremy Lin is the best Nicks player so far in this season. And you're right - he's an example of how to bcome a success through hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels great reading such post this way. Fairly excellent submit, keep the good writing coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff. It is interesting to read comments.

    ReplyDelete